How does your face look and feel? Are you suffering from saggy skin, a dull complexion, age spots, or puffy eyes? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you need to try a facial massage! Facial massage is a simple and effective way to improve the overall health and appearance of the skin on your face.
Fashion blogger and beauty care expert Wengie says, “It has (facial massage) become one of those things I simply cannot live without!” The process is quick, and easy.
Wengie she has been practicing facial massage for two years. After only the first session she was hooked!
2 Tools you need to get started
1. a facial massage tool –such as a Chinese spoon, facial plate, or stone crafted tool
2. some sort of lubricant– such as facial oil (rose hip, coconut, almond, or hemp) or cleanser
4 quick and easy steps
1. use firm pressure while work the tool all along your face
2. do not be afraid to use your other hand to keep skin taught while massaging
3. remember to work from top down (start at your forehead and end on your neck)
4. use the tool to scrape up for all areas besides your neck
The entire process should take about ten minutes. Wengie also encourages viewers to customize their massage by giving a little extra attention to their own trouble spots.
Wengie experienced a 10mm difference in the size of her face after just this one session!
Wengie warns viewers that this practice should be used in addition to a healthy diet and skin care routine instead as a replacement for these. Why not put Wengie’s claims to the test? See what 10 minutes of massage might do for your facial health and appearance today!
Learn more about Wengie: